OPI Shatter Nail Polish Collection . Many of you already know that the look of shatter nail designs and crackled top coats are one of the hottest trends for this summer and spring season. Since OPI had such success with their Katy Perry shatter nail color, they’re introducing even more shades. The shatter nail polish is simply a top coat that is applied over any basic nail color to create a crackled affect over the nail. The collection is set to hit stores this May. The white and red shatter colors will be available through the Serena Williams Grand Slam collection, while the silver shatter will be included in the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. On top of those collection, OPI is also releasing three addition shatter glass shades of navy blue, turquoise and plain blue. Look below to see what the shades will look like when they hit stores. Will you be grabbing any of these shatter shades?
OPI Shatter Nail Polish Collection
April 8, 2011By salealert
- Celebrity Trend Alert – Cut-Out Dresses
- Sale Alert : At Asos Get $30 off your order when you spend $150 and over
- This Week’s Hautelook Private Designer Sales 12-1 To 12 -3
- 2011 Holiday Dresses – Sequins
- Spring / Summer 2012 Hairstyles – Ponytails
- More Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals for 2011
- How to Make False Eyelashes Look Natural
- Sale Alert : Mily’s 2011 Black Friday-Cyber Monday SALE
- Chic 2011 / 2012 Winter Style – Princess Coats
- Outfit of the Week : Thanksgiving Wardrobe
- This Week’s Rue La La Sales Wed Nov 23rd – Friday Nov 25th
- Bare Escentuals 12 Hour Sale Get 30% Select Products Ends At 9 P.M.